- Harvard Business Review: Managing 21st-Century Political Risk
- The Wall Street Journal: College Players Should Benefit From Names
- CNBC: 5 Great Ways to Get Ahead in Your Career
- C-SPAN: Political Risk Co-Authors Talk About Global Insecurity and the Future of American Diplomacy
- The New York Times: N.C.A.A. Panel Proposes Reforms, Including End to ‘One and Done’
- The Washington Post: College Basketball Commission Calls for Rules Changes, but Sticks with Amateurism
- Wall Street Journal: College Basketball Panel to NCAA: Increase Penalties for Rule-Breakers, End One-and-Done
Today’s Headlines and History’s Judgments
A Breakdown of International Order
The Crisis in Education
Division in Washington
Rising International Powers
How a Destabilized Europe Impacts the U.S.
Remarks by Condoleezza Rice
Foreign Affairs: In this inspiring presentation, Rice provides a sweeping look at global affairs during her tenure as secretary of state and national security advisor. She shares compelling stories of her experiences, which illuminate the interrelationship of global events and leaders.
Education: Rice shares details about her commitment to America’s education system, interest in expanding nationally the after-school, nonprofit program she founded and the importance of art and music in the school curriculum.
Empowering Women: She discusses the inspiring change and challenges afoot globally for women and ways the global community must continue to unite behind the cause of women’s empowerment.
People also viewed:
Secretary of State (1997-2001); Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group; Chair, Albright Capital Management LLC and Best-Selling Author
Secretary of State (2001-2005)
Secretary of Defense (2006-2011); Author, New York Times Best Seller, DUTY: Memoirs of a Secretary at War and A Passion for Leadership