- The Washington Post: The Real Down Syndrome Problem: Accepting Genocide
- The Washington Post: Trump Delights in Executive Swagger. His Tariffs Show It.
- The Washington Post: Could a Democrat Be the Best of Both Worlds in Red-State America?
- The Washington Post: Infrastructure Spending Won’t Transform America
- The Washington Post: Frederick Douglass, a Champion of American Individualism
- The Washington Post: When Protectionism Is Not About Protecting America at All
- The Washington Post: When the Whole Country Becomes a Campus Safe Space
Is Anti-Semitism A Thing of the Past or Present?
The Hinge of History
Tyranny Vs. Entropy In America
The Welfare State Today
When the Country Falls Into the Hands of Trial Lawyers
The Problem with Consensus
Can the 21st Century be another American Century?
The Political Argument Today
America's foremost political commentator and columnist George F. Will presents penetrating and incisive commentary on the Washington political scene, offering a glimpse into what the future holds for public affairs, public policy and American society.