Washington Speakers Bureau is committed to representing the best speakers
Regrettably, the volume of information we receive from potential speakers makes it very difficult to talk with each candidate personally. We ask that those speakers interested in submitting information forward the following items for consideration. We will be in contact if we feel you are a fit for WSB.
- Recent DVD of speech (within 12 months) before a live audience (media interview clips are not sufficient)
- Three references of groups you have spoken to within the last year
- Speech topics
- Fee information
- How many speeches you give per year and how many you would like to give per year
Information should be forwarded to:
New Speaker Director
Washington Speakers Bureau
1663 Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Due to the overwhelming number
of inquiries we receive, we cannot respond to questions regarding the status of your submission and we cannot return
- Failure to include all necessary information will result in us not being able to consider your materials. In particular, we cannot consider submissions without a DVD of a live speech.